[Eecs-news-links] Internship @ Traffic Tech Services

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Feb 15 11:45:02 PST 2016

For more details, see: http://www.traffictechservices.com/crew-member.html
Crew Member
​Traffic Technology Services is a technology company specializing in data content and information offerings for connected vehicle applications.  Our award-winning technology powers automotive OEM's and Tier 1's for environmental applications, such as eco-driving. TTS is now on a fast growth track, enthusiastically looking for talents to join our highly skilled team of programmers, traffic engineers, and data scientists. ​
Job Description
​Our ideal candidates are college students in engineering or other technical disciplines.  Candidates should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.  Good communication skills are required.  Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.

Selected candidates will work on a team of six crew members at one of our field deployment locations.  Responsibilities will include: field testing (topology, signal phasing, and signal latency), corrections, and report writing.  This position reports to the Crew Leader.

​This is a part-time position starting in mid-May and ending August/September; we will work with your schedule based on your college term or semester end.  This position may require long durations of standing and walking in an outdoor environment and will include on-call hours in addition to normal work hours.
Benefits & Reimbursements

  *   PTO aggregated​
  *   401k (21 years and older)
  *   Meal per-diem​
  *   Lodging expenses
  *   Transportation expenses
Apply
Please submit your application online<http://www.traffictechservices.com/crew-application-form.html>:
http://www.traffictechservices.com/crew-application-form.html

Include a resume and cover letter.
Traffic Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer