[Eecs-news-links] Interns at Mediatek

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Feb 12 16:10:00 PST 2016

Begin forwarded message:
<snip>
I got a request from one of my friends (Tamer) to forward the following message to OSU grad students. He is looking for hiring summer interns to work on 100+ Gbps transceivers.

Can you please forward the message to OSU EECS grad student email list and ask anyone interested to contact Tamer.

Thanks
-Amr

3 Interns are needed who are Msc. or Phd. candidates for the following job description:
1- Research and evaluate new transceiver architectures for next generation 100+Gbps PHYs
2- Collaborate and possibly take ownership of challenging building blocks in state of the art high speed PHY transceivers, that includes receiver front end, VGA, ADC, DAC, PLL, global clock distribution, serializer and de-serializers, etc.
3- Verification of transceivers operation and response under stringent channel requirements
The project is in early stages of development, so interns will get a great opportunity to learn and gain experience through the difference design phases and interaction with industry veterans and expertise.
If you are interested email your resume to “Tamer Ali” <<mailto:Tamer.Ali at mediatek.com>Tamer.Ali at mediatek.com<mailto:Tamer.Ali at mediatek.com>>