[Eecs-news-links] 2016 -2017 AVANGRID Foundation Calls for Scholarships in the United Kingdom and in Spain

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Thu Feb 11 14:50:20 PST 2016

From: Beach, Darlene [mailto:Darlene.Beach at iberdrolausa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 1:30 PM
To: Mathews, V John <mathews at oregonstate.edu<mailto:mathews at oregonstate.edu>>; Ashford, Scott <Scott.Ashford at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Scott.Ashford at oregonstate.edu>>
Subject: 2016 -2017 AVANGRID Foundation Calls for Scholarships in the United Kingdom and in Spain

Dear John and Scott,

We launched AVANGRID Foundation’s Calls for Scholarships in the United Kingdom and in Spain today. The Calls are for US nationals who want to attend a University in Spain or attend a University in  Scotland.

Fundacion Iberdrola Espana also published Calls for Scholarships in Spain and the UK that will be awarded to Spanish nationals.  I have attached those Calls should you want to share them with Spanish Nationals attending your University.

Please post the attached AVANGRID Foundation Calls and Press Release on Oregon State University’s website and disseminate it to your colleagues at OSU and your distribution list of contacts at other universities in the Engineering, Environmental, Data Science and Cyber Security areas of study.  Our Communications Department distributed the attached press release in Oregon, as well as other states that AVANGRID operates.

Thank you in advance for your support with the Calls for 2016-2017 Scholarships and your collaborative support throughout the year. We are looking forward to receiving many applications for US Nationals to attend OSU and to attend universities in the UK and Spain.

I checked the database this afternoon for applications.  Of the 15, there was one US applicant for the OSU.  I did not check the 138 applicants from Spain.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require additional information.

Best regards,
Darlene

Darlene Beach
Treasurer – AVANGRID Foundation

52 Farm View Drive, New Gloucester, ME 04260
Telephone 207.688.4341, Cell 207.522.0843
Fax 207.688.4354
darlene.beach at iberdrolausa.com<mailto:darlene.beach at iberdrolausa.com>

In the interest of the environment,
please print only if necessary and recycle.