[Eecs-news-links] Multiple full-time and internship positions available at robotics startup Maidbot

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 9 09:46:34 PST 2016

Title (if applicable): Multiple full-time and internship positions available at robotics startup Maidbot

Maidbot (http://www.maidbot.co<http://www.maidbot.co/>) is a Cornell University supported robotics startup founded by Cornell and Georgia Tech graduates. We are building autonomous mobile robots for the hospitality industry.

We have multiple job openings, e.g., for software (http://www.maidbot.co/robotics-software-engineer<http://www.maidbot.co/robotics-software-engineer/>) and electrical (http://www.maidbot.co/senior-pcb-designer<http://www.maidbot.co/senior-pcb-designer/>) engineers, that we are looking to fill as soon as possible. All open positions are posted at http://www.maidbot.co/careers<http://www.maidbot.co/careers/> and are updated frequently. Please apply using the button below the job descriptions.

In addition, we are conducting pre-interviews for full-time positions that will become available around May 2016. We will also be launching a (paid) summer internship program. So if you love robots but are still a student, consider these opportunities! Since our needs change at startup frequency, please email us your résumé and a cover letter directly, instead of applying for the specific positions that are available right now (careers at maidbot.co<mailto:careers at maidbot.co>).

In terms of location, Maidbot is currently based in Ithaca, NY, and is in a local startup incubator. However, we will soon be moving to either Boston, MA, or the SF Bay Area.

Looking forward to hearing how you want to contribute to Maidbot's vision!

Spyros Maniatopoulos
Graduate Student, 127 Upson Hall
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Group website: http://verifiablerobotics.com<http://verifiablerobotics.com/>
Github profile: https://github.com/spmaniato
Personal page: http://www.spmaniato.me<http://www.spmaniato.me/>