[Eecs-news-links] Fwd: Cambia internship
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Dec 22 12:00:46 PST 2016
Begin forwarded message:
From: "Schwartz, Michelle" <Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com>>
Date: December 22, 2016 at 8:28:23 AM PST
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Cambia internship
We are seeking internship candidates for a role scheduled to start in January 2017. I would love your assistance in promoting this opportunity to qualified candidates. I have listed the position description and application instructions below.
LifeMap Enrollment QA Internship
LifeMap is a life and disability insurance company which offers additional benefits such as dental, vision, and short term medical coverage to provide financial protection and access to care. We are looking for a current student or recent graduate to join our team as an intern to assist with quality assurance audits of varying complexity.
As a LifeMap Quality Assurance Intern, you will:
* Review system information and correspondence to audit enrollment maintenance and other operations transactions as assigned by utilizing close attention to detail to ensure data entry, processing accuracy, and adherence to established procedures.
* Audit randomly selected samples from area of responsibility and record results in applicable quality program tracking software.
* Perform audits in accordance with established timeliness expectations.
* Report department results to applicable management.
* Remain current on updates to procedures and/or processes in the Enrollment department.
* Identify and report inconsistencies or ambiguities in procedures, policies, and guidelines.
* Provide feedback to management on improvements to procedure documentation or processes.
Combine your academic experience with the following skills and abilities:
* Must be available to complete a eight-week full-time internship beginning in November/December 2016
* Completed an undergraduate or graduate degree program in the last six months (candidates who are currently enrolled but available for full-time employment are also encouraged to apply)
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written
* Ability to exercise judgment, initiative and discretion in confidential, mature, and sensitive manner Must be able to work independently
* Demonstrated alpha-numeric keying skills, 30-35 wpm with 97% accuracy
* Knowledge of office practices and procedures or applicable transferable skills
* Meet dependability, timeliness, attendance, quantity and quality standards as established by department
* Problem solving; analytical and critical thinking
* Detail-oriented, ability to translate detailed technical information into a simple and easily-digestible summary
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
* Minimum cumulative 3.0 grade point average
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Interested individuals should apply online: https://careers-cambiahealth.icims.com/jobs/22782/lifemap-enrollment-qa-internship/job.
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS
African American Employee Resource Group Member
CARE PC (Cambia And Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group Member
Military Community Employee Resource Group Member
PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group Member
Women’s Employee Resource Group Member
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links