[Eecs-news-links] FW: Job Opportunity and Internships for your PhD/Master students

Sumida, Gale Masako gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 24 17:41:26 PDT 2016

From: Yannick Blanchette [mailto:yannick.blanchette at tsugi-studio.com]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 10:40 PM
To: Dietterich, Thomas Glen
Subject: Job Opportunity and Internships for your PhD/Master students

Dear Dr. Dietterich,

My name is Yannick Blanchette. I am the Business Manager of Tsugi (www.tsugi-studio.com<http://www.tsugi-studio.com/>), a Japanese company specialized in audio tools and engines, mostly for the video game industry (our main clients include Sony, Microsoft and Capcom among others).

Our technology rely heavily on machine learning, sound analysis and sound synthesis and we are currently looking to hire a R&D Programmer (http://tsugi-studio.com/Jobs/R&D%20AI%20Programmer%20Japan.pdf). We are also always interested in working with PhD or Master students looking for exciting internships.

I am writing to you in the hope that you could forward this information to the students of the Machine Learning Department at Oregon State in case some of them would be interested in joining us, as the curriculum seems to be a very good fit.

Don't hesitate to contact me should you have any question. Should students be interested, they can also contact me directly.

Best regards,

Yannick Blanchette
Business Manager
Tsugi G.K.