[Eecs-news-links] FW: Job opening for experience Java Developer (Wilsonville, OR)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 12 15:36:46 PDT 2016

From: Joyce Ramsay [mailto:joyce at marathoncs.com<mailto:joyce at marathoncs.com>]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 3:14 PM
To: Batten, Tina <tina.batten at oregonstate.edu<mailto:tina.batten at oregonstate.edu>>
Subject: Job opening for experience Java Developer in Wilsonville,
I picked up your email address from the OSU Electrical Engineering and Computer Science page.
We have a job opening at my company for a Java Developer. Could this opening be circulated to your professional network of OSU EECS alums on Linkedin?
We need someone experience in Java, JSF, JPA, SQL and Relational Databases.
Thanks for any help.
Sincerely,
Joyce Ramsay,
Business Development Manager
Marathon Computer Systems Corp.
30050 SW Town Center Loop West, Suite #200,
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Tel: 503.582.8448<tel:503.582.8448>.
Job Description
Marathon
Java Developer
Wilsonville, Oregon

Marathon develops and maintains software applications for general contractors and property managers. We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building and maintaining scalable business applications to help expedite our development of new modules and reduce the maintenance backlog. You will be part of a small, passionate team committed to providing full, efficient business solutions for users.

You should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 3 years of hands on programming experience or 7 years of proven work experience in the following: Java Enterprise Edition, JavaServer Faces (JSF), JPA, SQL and Relational Databases.

You will be primarily responsible for efficiently developing, implementing and maintaining presentation and logic tiers however a solid understanding of persistence and data tiers is required. We are looking for expertise in the full software development lifecycle from concept and design to testing. Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly is a must.

This is an in-office, fulltime position (not an opportunity for remote work). We provide competitive compensation including 401k plan with employer match and employer paid benefits (health, life, disability). We are an equal opportunity employer. Please include a link to your resume.