[Eecs-news-links] FW: analog/mixed-signal positions at Intel
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 3 16:31:23 PDT 2016
From: Yellepeddi, Maneesha [mailto:maneesha.yellepeddi at intel.com]
Subject: analog/mixed-signal positions at Intel
We are looking for analog/mixed-signal designers to join our team, I was wondering if you would mind waterfalling and if you have anyone you recommend? The description of the position is below.
* As an Analog/Mixed Signal Design Engineer, you will be part of a team designing IO and memory interfaces on advanced process nodes and have an opportunity work on a diverse set of blocks and tasks in all phases of the design.
The successful candidate's minimum qualifications will include the following:
* BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of experience in analog mixed signal or high speed design
* Direct experience with analog and mixed signal circuits like amplifiers, comparators, high speed digital circuits etc.
* Exposure to analog/mixed signal circuit design flow, layout and running post-layout simulations
* Good understanding of Verilog, PNR and static timing analysis
* Good communication and presentation skills to enable cross functional interaction
* Be a team player and be willing to take on new challenges as they arise
Could you please have anyone interested directly email me?
Thanks for your help and best regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links