[Eecs-news-links] FW: analog/mixed-signal positions at Intel

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 3 16:31:23 PDT 2016

From: Yellepeddi, Maneesha [mailto:maneesha.yellepeddi at intel.com]
Subject: analog/mixed-signal positions at Intel

We are looking for analog/mixed-signal designers to join our team, I was wondering if you would mind waterfalling and if you have anyone you recommend? The description of the position is below.

*         As an Analog/Mixed Signal Design Engineer, you will be part of a team designing IO and memory interfaces on advanced process nodes and have an opportunity work on a diverse set of blocks and tasks in all phases of the design.
The successful candidate's minimum qualifications will include the following:
*         BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of experience in analog mixed signal or high speed design
*         Direct experience with analog and mixed signal circuits like amplifiers, comparators, high speed digital circuits etc.
*         Exposure to analog/mixed signal circuit design flow, layout and running post-layout simulations
*         Good understanding of Verilog, PNR and static timing analysis
*         Good communication and presentation skills to enable cross functional interaction
*         Be a team player and be willing to take on new challenges as they arise

Could you please have anyone interested directly email me?

Thanks for your help and best regards,
Maneesha