[Eecs-news-links] FW: [eecs-recruiters] Register by May 15 for the Career Showcase

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Apr 27 14:06:23 PDT 2016

From: Shannon Lockwood [mailto:human.resources at opendental.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 12:35 PM

We are in the process of trying to fill an intern position.  If you would be able to communicate this to the appropriate students we would greatly appreciate it. We have posted our position here:  https://www.myinterfase.com/oregonstate/employer/

Software Engineer (Programmer) Intern
Open Dental is a rapidly growing dental software company founded in 2003 and located in Salem, Oregon.

The ideal candidate for the Software Engineer (Programming) intern position will meet the following requirements:
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering major, Junior standing or greater
- Willing to work full time during the summer

Not required but helpful:
- Java and or C# knowledge or experience
- SQL/MySQL knowledge or experience
- Willing to work part time during the school year

Flexible schedule. Position start date will be sometime between May 16th - June 1st.

Drug test and criminal background check will be required.
$16/hr to start

To Apply:  Email your resume to jobs at opendental.com<mailto:jobs at opendental.com>.

Tina, we sincerely appreciate your assistance with helping us fill this important position with the right candidate.

Thank you,

Shannon Lockwood
Human Resources Administrator
Open Dental Software