[Eecs-news-links] FW: Student Intranet project for 2 Towns Ciderhouse?

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:23:46 PDT 2016

<snip>
From: Lisa Lindner [mailto:l.lindner at 2townsciderhouse.com<mailto:l.lindner at 2townsciderhouse.com>]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 9:56 AM
<snip>
I'm getting in touch with you because I'd like the company I work for (2 Towns Ciderhouse) to start using an Intranet to improve our internal communication. Our CEO approved my reaching out to OSU's EECS program to see if there might students interested in this project in exchange for internship credits or as a term or thesis project. I've designed a survey that will gauge what kinds of features our employees would like to have available, if that's useful.
<snip> if you don't mind passing my message along to colleagues and students who may find this as an exciting opportunity to build their resume, I would be so appreciative!
Thank you for considering, Professor -- I hope to hear from you soon!
Lisa Lindner

Lisa Lindner
Human Resources and Office Coordinator at 2 Towns Ciderhouse
l.lindner at 2townsciderhouse.com<mailto:l.lindner at 2townsciderhouse.com>
541-207-3915<tel:541-207-3915>
33930 Se Eastgate Circle Corvallis, OR 97333

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B96RuVj3Io7oTlZyZEI2Q2hZRnc&revid=0B96RuVj3Io7oQjBVR1owaWZsNE0vOXBIVFJ4MXhCRk9mZlVzPQ]