[Eecs-news-links] Register for the EECS Graduation Celebration

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 18 13:05:31 PDT 2016

GRADUATING?
Every year, EECS student clubs organize a School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Graduation Celebration. This event is shorter and more personal than the University wide graduation and is tailored to the faculty and students of our department. Be a part of the celebration!

REGISTRATION
Graduating EECS students from Oregon State wanting to participate in the School of EECS Graduation Celebration MUST register before MAY 31 at http://groups.engr.oregonstate.edu/acm/eecs-grad/

ABOUT THE CEREMONY
Cap and gown are required. The EECS Graduation Celebration is completely separate from the OSU Commencement. See our event FAQ for more info: http://groups.engr.oregonstate.edu/acm/eecs-grad/index.php/FAQ

The Graduation Celebration for students in the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science will take place June 11th @ 7:30 pm in the LaSells Stewart Austin Auditorium. The ceremony takes place indoors. Graduates must arrive by 7 pm; guests are also advised to arrive early.

Should you have any questions about the event, email the EECS Graduation Committee:
eecs-graduation at engr.oregonstate.edu<mailto:eecs-graduation at engr.oregonstate.edu>

I sincerely hope you consider joining us for this celebration of all your hard work.

Thanks,
Ashley Greenacre