[Eecs-news-links] CIS Colloquium - Tuesday, April 12 @ University of Oregon

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Apr 6 09:43:34 PDT 2016

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adriane Bolliger <adriane at cs.uoregon.edu<mailto:adriane at cs.uoregon.edu>>
Date: April 6, 2016 at 9:38:48 AM PDT
To: "colloquia at cs.uoregon.edu<mailto:colloquia at cs.uoregon.edu>" <colloquia at cs.uoregon.edu<mailto:colloquia at cs.uoregon.edu>>, <dept at cs.uoregon.edu<mailto:dept at cs.uoregon.edu>>, <grads-mail at cs.uoregon.edu<mailto:grads-mail at cs.uoregon.edu>>
Subject: Re: CIS Colloquium - Thursday, April 7, 2016 @ 3:30pm in 220 Deschutes Hall

This colloquium presentation has been rescheduled for TUESDAY, April 12, 2016. There will be no colloquium on Thursday, April 7, 2016.

Please update your calendars accordingly.

Best,

Adriane Bolliger
Undergraduate Coordinator
Computer and Information Science Department
adriane at cs.uoregon.edu<mailto:adriane at cs.uoregon.edu>
Ph: (541) 346 - 1377, Fax: (541) 346 - 5373

120 Deschutes Hall
1202 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1202

Office Hours: M - F, 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00 - 5:00pm