[Eecs-news-links] Volunteer at Robotics Club Store (formerly IEEE Store)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 5 14:47:19 PDT 2016

Have you ever lost a critical component in the middle of a lab? Want to build a cool robot? The Robotics Club Store has the parts you need! We need volunteers to staff the store. By volunteering, you get the ability to make purchases outside of normal hours, see what other students are working on, and add experience to your resume. You don't need to be an electronics whiz to volunteer; all majors are welcome. When not helping customers, you can do homework or work on projects with the tools in the store.

To volunteer, follow these three steps:

  1.  Sign up for at least one weekly time slot: <http://doodle.com/poll/nb858xmyuv45meta> http://doodle.com/poll/nb858xmyuv45meta
Although this poll covers the week of April 11th<x-apple-data-detectors://1>, you'll have the same time slot(s) each week throughout the term.

  2.  Select a training session: http://doodle.com/poll/rh74d79hs2fsgs2p
Even if you've volunteered in the past, you still need to attend a training session. Be sure to bring your OSU ID. We'll be using an RFID lockbox based on OSU IDs, so we need to scan it to give you access to the store.