[Eecs-news-links] Enter Rohde-Schwarz Competition for chance at trip to Germany + $600

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:32:03 PDT 2016

Are you studying electrical engineering? Compete against teams from Singapore, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Be part of it - win a trip to the final round in Munich, Germany.

The premise:
Behind the codename Dr. Gauss operates an insane scientist. His goal is to shut down the worldwide
communications system.

The team that wins the final round will receive 600 USD per person.
www.engineering-competition.com<http://www.engineering-competition.com>

#rscompetition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0oZBNwhe4U&feature=youtu.be