[Eecs-news-links] FW: Analog Designer Position at Intel

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Apr 1 10:22:16 PDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Munoz, Juan [mailto:juan.munoz at intel.com]
<snip>
Subject: Analog Designer Position at Intel

Hi Nicole,

I hope you're doing well. My manager is looking to hire someone (specifically from Oregon State) to join our Analog Team. He's preferably looking for a Master's candidate with a background in Analog Design who is close to graduation (graduating within a year from now max.) so he can work as an intern and later become a full time. A PhD candidate could also work if he's graduating within a year from now.

Could you please distribute this message to the students and ask them to contact me with their resume if they're interested.

Regards
Juan Munoz