[Eecs-news-links] CH2M HILL Electrical Engineering Internship - Corvallis, Oregon

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Mar 23 15:49:50 PDT 2014

For more information, visit:
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/11892486?trk=eml-anet_dig-b_premjb-ttl-cn

Why CH2M HILL
For decades, CH2M HILL has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. Through these challenging projects, we develop our people who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join employee-owned CH2M HILL and discover why our diverse team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading employers and repeatedly recognized as a best place to work in the U.S.
About the Business

Water, Wastewater, and Water Resources Jobs at CH2M HILL

Water - it is a natural resource and necessity for each person on the planet. Today, it is increasingly more challenging to provide and sustain clean water resources than ever. From exploding populations and meteorological changes to greater environmental and security regulations. As part of CH2M HILL 's Water Group you will be helping to provide solutions that enable people around the world to have access to safe, life-sustaining water. It is a big challenge, but the global and lasting impact is even greater. Ready? Let's Get to Work.

Description and Desired Qualifications

CH2M HILL Electrical Engineering Internships - Corvallis, Oregon

The challenge? Provide safe, sustainable water solutions for our clients and communities worldwide. Our Electrical Engineering interns will be exposed to a variety of technical and business water functions with ever-increasing levels of complexity. You will receive a well-rounded, "real-world" experience while participating in diverse and interesting projects to develop your skills and broaden your experience.

You should be a self-motivated, responsible individual who is earning a degree in Electrical Engineering and has experience in CAD operations. Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. Ability to perform CAD operations using CH2M HILL's standard CAD software desired. You should also have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with this internship opportunity.

Basic Qualifications

College student currently enrolled in their Senior year, working toward Electrical Engineering degree but has not received their degree.

What you will find
At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.