[Eecs-news-links] Update - Job and Internship Openings at Cirrus Logic
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Mar 23 15:47:56 PDT 2014
If interested, please contact Ramin Zanbaghi at Ramin.Zanbaghi at cirrus.com<mailto:Ramin.Zanbaghi at cirrus.com>
There are few full-time and internship openings at Cirrus logic for analog mixed-signal engineers and also digital engineers. Opening are both full-time entry level and also senior level along with internship openings.
Please let me know if any of your students like to consider working at Cirrus Logic.
Below are job descriptions for few of the openings:
1- Design CMOS analog blocks for AD and DA converters for Cirrus Logic's market-leading Industrial, Mixed Signal Audio and Embedded applications. You will participate in all aspects of the design-architectural development; transistor level design and circuit simulation; layout supervision for the analog subsections for your project; simulation of the IC from transistor level to systems level and lab validation.
You must be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of general analog integrated circuit design with emphasis on data converters and supporting circuitry. You must also possess, skills in switched capacitor circuit design, PLL design and low noise amplifier design. You should also have background and understanding of noise analysis, DSP, basic logic design skills, and prior experience with SPICE, LVS and DRC tools.
* Requires a MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering with coursework in analog/mixed signal integrated circuit design.
* Prefer students with prior lab work or coop/intern experience directly related to the position offered.
* GPA of 3.6 or above
2- Cirrus Logic is seeking talented engineers to join our team of highly skilled Mixed Signal Design Engineers developing high performance data converter ICs for professional audio, consumer audio and industrial markets. We are currently accepting resumes from engineers with a passion for solving difficult technical problems and desire to learn from some of the best engineers in the field.
Primary activities include: design using Verilog, logic simulation, functional verification, and synthesis of DSP and data conversion ICs in a mixed signal environment. Implement RTL modules and work with design team with integration and integrated functional verification. Responsibilities will also include support activities such as behavioral modeling of analog and mixed signal circuits, test vector generation and lab test development.
* Strong Digital Signal Processing Skills
* Strong Skills in Using Matlab to Architect and Analyze Signal Processing Hardware
* Strong Knowledge of Fixed Function Hardware
* Implementation of FIR and IIR Filters for Decimation and Interpolation
* Strong Skills in Writing Verilog for Synthesis
* Strong Skills in Designing Complex Control Logic, Clock Dividers, and Sate Machines
* Strong Skills System Verilog Applied to Functional Verification
* Aptitude in Scripting Languages such as Perl and Tcl
* Aptitude in Synthesis, APR, and Timing Closure
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links