[Eecs-news-links] FW: Openings for SQL Admin

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Mar 20 10:29:09 PDT 2014

________________________________
From: Harika Komla [harika at intonenetworks.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:34 AM
To: Batten, Tina
Subject: Openings for SQL Admin

Position:          SQL DBA/SQL Admin
Location:          Iselin, NJ
Pay Rate :          Negotitable

Responsibities,

·         Basic knowledge of SQL database administration
·         Basic Knowledge of SQL Admin
·         Basic knowledge of Active Directory Accounts
·         Basic knowledge of .Net
·         General knowledge of Load Balancers
·         General knowledge of MS Clustering technologies and configurations
·         Experience supporting applications in shared or virtual environments
·         Experience with performance monitoring tools and analysis i.e. MS PerfMon
·         Intermediate SQL in reference to writing and tuning queries
·         Basic knowledge of SQL Server Engine (SQL Server 2008), Stored Procedures, Tables, Foreign Keys, Indexes
·         Strong knowledge of application and OS performance tuning in Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 environments.
·         Experience working with Microsoft Office products
·         Basic knowledge of Terminal Services
·         Basic ability to read and modify XML files

Required candidate: Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering. (No prior experience in computing is required we will train the selected candidates)

Thanks & Regards,

Harika komala
Intone Networks Inc.
Off~732-798-7826|Fax~(732) 721 3024<tel:%28732%29%20721%203024>
E: harika at intonenetworks.com<mailto:harika at intonenetworks.com> |www.intonenetworks.com<http://www.intonenetworks.com/>
“Please leave me a message if you cannot reach me, I will get back to you immediately”
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg at 01CD9D78.259831E0][Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg at 01CDE9CF.BE1DD2A0][Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.png at 01CD9B4C.EFEEB230]
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered a Spam as long as we include contact information and instruction for removal from our  mailing list. In case if  you have received this in error,  please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list Pls reply to harika at intonenetworks.com<mailto:harika at intonenetworks.com>   with "unsubscribe" in the subject heading.