[Eecs-news-links] Join the Mars Rover Team

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Mon Mar 10 13:01:51 PDT 2014

From: Lang, Nathan James [mailto:langn at onid.oregonstate.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 4:28 PM
To: Sumida, Gale
Subject: Rover Advertisement

We are building a new rover for the 2015 University Rover Challenge. The competition is being held at the Mars Desert Research Station in Hanksville, Utah. We have until May 2015 to construct a rover. We are looking for people who are interested in robotics to help us with this project. If you have experience with electronics and or programming, then we could use your help. Also, robotics can lead to many internships and jobs. There is a lot to do and plenty of experience to go around.

Check out our website and facebook page,
http://osumarsrover.dyndns.org/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-State-Mars-Rover/654765247917570

The team meets on Sundays at 2:00 PM in the Kelley Engineering center in 1005.
If you have any questions about the team feel free to email: langn at onid.oregonstate.edu<mailto:langn at onid.oregonstate.edu>