[Eecs-news-links] Internship at Intel Labs Fall 2014
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jul 16 13:46:14 PDT 2014
- Responsible for the development of antenna/ transceiver system for next generation short range wireless.
- Design antennas, model it in 3D simulation tools (example HFSS), fabricate antenna boards and measure antenna performance.
- Contribute towards transceiver system and circuit design.
You should possess a Master's or Ph.D. degree with focused topics on electromagnetics/antenna design or RF/mixed-signal circuit design. A candidate with experience in both will be the ideal candidate.
Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent understanding of electromagnetic theory, antenna design and ability to use 3D simulation tools (example HFSS).
- Strong understanding of RF transceiver system/circuit design.
- Self-motivated individual and a team player with good communication skills.
Internship Timeframe: Fall 2014
Interested candidates please send you resume to shreyas.sen at intel.com<mailto:shreyas.sen at intel.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links