[Eecs-news-links] Summer Computing REU at UNC Charlotte, May 31-August 2

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jan 27 14:24:33 PST 2014

From: <Collins>, Aubrae Collins <Aubrae.Collins at uncc.edu<mailto:Aubrae.Collins at uncc.edu>>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2014 1:24 PM
To: "STARS-LEADERS at LISTSERV.UNCC.EDU<mailto:STARS-LEADERS at LISTSERV.UNCC.EDU>" <STARS-LEADERS at LISTSERV.UNCC.EDU<mailto:STARS-LEADERS at LISTSERV.UNCC.EDU>>
Subject: Summer Computing REU at UNC Charlotte, May 31-August 2

Greetings!

The application process for the Socially Relevant Computing Research Experience for Undergraduates at UNC Charlotte is currently open.  Please share the attached flyer with any students you think may be interested in participating in this exciting research opportunity in Charlotte, NC.  The program runs from May 31, 2014 - August 2, 2014.  Our application deadline is February 21, 2014.  On-campus housing is available for free and students will receive a participation stipend.  For more information about our program, please visit: http://reu.uncc.edu/.  We look forward to working with your students!
Thank you,
Aubrae Collins
Aubrae Collins, MPA | DITI Program Coordinator
UNC Charlotte | Center for Education Innovation
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-8954 | Fax: 704-687-3516
aubrae.collins at uncc.edu<mailto:aubrae.collins at uncc.edu> |http://www.cci.uncc.edu/diti/<https://unccmail.uncc.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cci.uncc.edu/diti/>
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at 704-687-3284. Thank you.