[Eecs-news-links] FW: Linear Technology campus visit to OSU

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jan 27 13:29:48 PST 2014

Experience Analog Excellence
Linear Technology Corporation (LTC) designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of high performance analog integrated circuits.  We presently offer over 8,000 products that include DC/DC converters, battery chargers, linear regulators, LED drivers, data converters, precision amplifiers, and voltage references.  Our ICs are found in products made by thousands of customers including Apple, Cisco, Tesla, and Toyota and are produced using CMOS, BiCMOS, Complimentary Bipolar, and RF Bipolar process technologies.  LTC is an S&P 500 company with $1.3 billion in annual sales employing over 4000 people worldwide with 13 design centers around the globe (10 throughout the U.S. and 3 international).

Linear Technology Corporation offers extensive mentoring and a competitive compensation package that includes salary, profit sharing, stock, and a 6-week sabbatical program.  If you are interested in producing unique, innovative, high quality products and want to really learn the art of analog circuit development, please contact Keith Bassett at kbassett at linear.com<mailto:kbassett at linear.com> to sign up for an on-campus interview on February 21st.  In addition, please visit our booth at the Engineering Career Fair and attend our Information Session on February 20th to learn more about Linear Technology!

On-Campus Visit:

·         Engineering Career Fair Thursday, February 20, 2014.

·         Information Session Thursday, February 20, 2014 from 6-7pm in Kelley Engineering Room 1007. (Food & refreshments will be served!)

·         On-campus interviews on Friday, February 21, 2014 in Kerr Building Room TBD.

Current Openings:
Analog IC Design Engineer Internship position in Grass Valley, CA in high performance power management ICs (DC/DC Converters, Linear Regulators, LED Drivers).

Description:  As a Design Engineer at LTC, you will work with professionals throughout the organization to take your product from definition to product release.  Some of your responsibilities will include circuit and system level design and simulation, layout oversight, IC evaluation and debug, datasheet generation, and production test support.  Products will be designed using CMOS, BiCMOS, and Bipolar technologies.  Successful candidates will be enrolled in BSEE, MSEE, or PhD education programs and will have completed relevant coursework, projects, and/or work experience that demonstrate understanding of analog circuit design and semiconductor physics.