[Eecs-news-links] FW: Contest/Internship Opportunity for EE Students

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Fri Jan 24 09:38:30 PST 2014

From: Aaron Weiss [mailto:aaron=mindsumo.com at cmail1.com] On Behalf Of Aaron Weiss
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:02 PM
To: Vincent, Amy
Subject: Contest/Internship Opportunity for EE Students

Hi Amy,

Could you forward the message below to your students? Please let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Aaron Weiss

Dear Students,

Capital One has recently launched an exciting new challenge: Use population data to identify promising markets<http://mindsumo.cmail1.com/t/t-l-wtiiut-zdkkjtjt-y/>. Prizes include 3 jobs, 5 iPad Minis, and $500.

MindSumo challenges are a great opportunity to use the skills you're learning in classes, win cash prizes, and prove yourself to potential employers. To learn more, watch the 45 second video on the about page<http://mindsumo.cmail1.com/t/t-l-wtiiut-zdkkjtjt-j/>.

Any questions can be directed to aaron at mindsumo.com<mailto:aaron at mindsumo.com>

Direct Links:
https://www.mindsumo.com
https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/use-population-data-to-identify-promising-markets
http://www.mindsumo.com/student_about

[Obligatory Legal Disclaimer] If you prefer to never receive opportunities from MindSumo in the future, you can remove yourself<http://mindsumo.cmail1.com/t/t-u-wtiiut-zdkkjtjt-t/> from our special list and we won't contact you again. :(