[Eecs-news-links] opportunities with Marvell Semiconductor in Corvallis

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jan 22 20:57:38 PST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        opportunities with Marvell Semiconductor in Corvallis
Date:   Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:23:39 -0800
From:   Brian Young <byoung at marvell.com><mailto:byoung at marvell.com>

I’m writing to let you know that my team is looking to hire two engineers at our Corvallis, OR location.  As a part of Marvell’s Printing and Custom Solutions Business Unit, we focus on high quality IP management and development for assembly in exciting, industry-leading ASICs and ASSPs.  Students interested in this opportunity should have strong fundamentals in analog/mixed-signal design, be skilled in lab bench testing, and have excellent communication and teamwork skills.

Please direct any interested persons to contact me via email (byoung at marvell.com<mailto:byoung at marvell.com>).

Best regards,
Brian Young