[Eecs-news-links] FW: Internships/Summer Job Opportunities with The #1 Tech Camp In The Country

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jan 21 07:10:57 PST 2014

From: John Asher [mailto:jasher at idtech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:55 AM
Subject: Internships/Summer Job Opportunities with The #1 Tech Camp In The Country

I am currently coordinating the iD Tech Camps 2014 program at many colleges and universities across the country.

This year we will hire over 1,100 summer staff to work at our 80+ locations across the country.  We are looking for students majoring in Computer Science, Engineering, Art & Design, and Media Arts.  We have been able to meet requirements for internships of many universities/colleges; we hope we can fill your university's internship requirements as well.  We are also interested in providing opportunities for University graduate students or alumni.

I would be very thankful if you could forward the below information along to qualified and interested students/graduates at your school.  You can also find a flyer about these opportunities here<http://media.idtech.com/downloads/iDTechCamps_RecruitmentFlyer2014.pdf>.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have regarding our program.

Thank you in advance for helping spread the word about this opportunity for your students!

John Asher
Regional Manager
408-657-0722

iD Tech
CAMPS, ACADEMIES & ONLINE
iDTech.com/jobs<http://www.idtech.com/jobs>   Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/summercampemployment>   LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnwasher>

STUDENT INFORMATION

Every summer, iD Tech<http://www.idtech.com/> hires over 1,100 instructors across the world to show kids and teens firsthand how their interests in technology can turn into a future career.

You're upbeat, tech-savvy, and you understand the need for quality technology education for students ages 7-18. So why not spend your summer instructing and mentoring, building your resume, and having quirky, iD-style fun. Or maybe you'd like to spend your summer working in an intensive, pre-college environment at one of our Teen Academies. Either way, you'll make a positive impact on the lives of students this summer and inspire them to aim for big ambitions for college and beyond. Our seasonal summer jobs are as fulfilling as they are fun! Learn more about our summer staff.<http://www.idtech.com/about-id/people-culture/summer-staff>
Summer staff members receive high compensation, room & board (overnight staff only), custom built apps to support instructors (staff) with operations and curriculum, college internship credit (if applicable), 24/7 support from our team of Regional Managers, and more.
Learn more<http://www.idtech.com/about-id/press-awards/top-workplace/> about the #1 Top Workplace in the San Francisco Bay Area, we attract the best, tech-savvy staff.
Take the first step to a great summer! Apply at www.iDTech.com/jobs<http://www.iDTech.com/jobs>.