[Eecs-news-links] Ambassadors of Undergraduate Research

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 1 09:55:31 PDT 2014

Good day:

I'm writing regarding recruiting I am doing for new Ambassadors of Undergraduate Research for 2014-15.  If you are and/or have been involved in undergraduate research and are interested, please read the info below and get back to me.  Many thanks.

Kevin

The Office of Undergraduate Research at OSU seeks applications from OSU undergraduates in all majors who are engaged in research, engagement, or creative endeavors outside of the classroom to serve as Ambassadors of Undergraduate Research, Scholarship, and the Arts (URSA) for the 2014-15 school year.  The attached application form contains additional information.  Please address questions to Kevin at ahernk at onid.orst.edu<mailto:ahernk at onid.orst.edu>

Dr. Kevin Ahern - ALS 2145 / 541-737-2305 / ahernk at onid.orst.edu<mailto:ahernk at onid.orst.edu>
Director for Undergraduate Research, Oregon State University
Senior Instructor of Biochemistry/Biophysics
Have you downloaded my FREE Biochemistry Books?  See below
1.  Biochemistry Free and Easy
2.  Kevin and Indira's Guide to Getting Into Medical School
Download both from http://biochem.science.oregonstate.edu/biochemistry-free-and-easy
Links to all my classes, books, workshops - http://oregonstate.edu/dept/biochem/ahern/123.html
Video - How to Get Involved in Undergrad Research - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmfJ7qxEsVo

My calendar - www.davincipress.com/aherncalendar.html<http://www.davincipress.com/aherncalendar.html>