[Eecs-news-links] Student job for startup

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Mon Sep 30 11:26:47 PDT 2013

From: Zachary Oseran [mailto:zoseran at willamette.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 9:44 AM
To: Sumida, Gale
Subject: RE: Hello

Hi Gale,

Thank you for your response to my email. Ideally I am looking for a business partner who could be a student or a non full time employee, who is able to build an arduino circuit to scan barcodes and deliver that information to a larger server and be able to program it. Thanks so much for your help and let me know what else I can do to make it easier for you. Thanks again!

Zach Oseran