[Eecs-news-links] From College to Careers - Workshop for Women in Technology

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Sep 30 11:11:10 PDT 2013

Event Details
>From College to Careers
Workshop for Women in Technology

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
________________________________

Enter to win an iPad! We will hold a raffle for prizes. Must be present to win.

Join our panel of dynamic women in technology for an engaging afternoon and lively discussion. They will share their insights on technology careers and reveal how to after the job of your dreams and get it! You will also have a unique opportunity to network with peers, professionals and our panelists.

Panelists:

  *   Becky James, Senior Director, Integrations Development, WebMD Health Services
  *   Hannah Adams, Human Factors Engineer, Intel
  *   Akhila Nandgopal, Inside Sales Engineering Manager, Tektronix
  *   Elizabeth French, Director, Software Management, CH2M Hill
  *   Annie Evanhoff Burger, CIS-Infrastructure and Operations Team Lead, OIT
  *   Linda Vigesaa, Chief Information Officer, Mt. Hood Community College
  *   Regina Kunkle, Vice President, America's Channel, NetApp
  *   Jennifer Parham-Mocello, Computer Science Instructor, OSU

 For more information, visit http://www.netappsled.com/OSU/

________________________________
Campus Location:

CH2M HILL Alumni Center (campus map<http://oregonstate.edu/cw_tools/campusmap/?BN=CH2M+HILL+Alumni+Center>)