[Eecs-news-links] FW: Internship Opportunities

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Sep 27 08:52:09 PDT 2013

________________________________
From: Marcus Bratcher
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:00:32 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Subject: Internship Opportunities

I am writing to you in hopes that you can help me contact the appropriate people to advertise an open Paid internship that we are planning on offering immediately.  We are a Portland based Third Party Administrator currently in development on a stand-alone solution for our client's to allow their employees to log in and make use of online educational tools.  We are looking for someone with a skillset that includes:

1.        HTML 5

2.       jQuery

3.       CSS 3+

4.       Some relational Database familiarity

5.       Multiplatform development

Any direction you can lend is greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS
10000 SW Wilshire St Suite B
Portland, OR 97225

Marcus Bratcher
Phone: 503.626.9135  Fax: 503.626.6924
10000 SW Wilshire St. Suite B
Portland, OR 97225
www.getbenefitsinc.com<http://www.getbenefitsinc.com>

[http://syminfo.ges.symantec.com/marketing/globalcommunications/images/sig_green_bug.gif]
This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return E-mail and delete this message along with any attachments, from your computer.
PRIVACY STATEMENT
H-C & Associates, Inc and Get-Benefits, Inc does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers, potential customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law in order to conduct business as directed by said customers.