[Eecs-news-links] FW: Seeking Students for Projects from Microsoft, Addepar, Others

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Sep 25 09:03:00 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Weiss [mailto:aaron=mindsumo.com at createsend5.com] On Behalf Of Aaron Weiss
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:20 AM
To: Vincent, Amy
Subject: Seeking EE Students for Projects from Microsoft, Addepar, Others

Hi Amy,

I'm Aaron, the community manager at MindSumo <http://mindsumo.createsend5.com/t/t-l-eijdil-zdkkjtjt-r/> . We help employers host skill-based projects for students, who can then compete for cash prizes and entry-level jobs/internships. Over 500 employers use MindSumo, and we have awarded over $100,000 in cash prizes to date.

Would you be willing to forward these 3 opportunities below to your electrical engineering students?

Microsoft Challenge: <http://mindsumo.createsend5.com/t/t-l-eijdil-zdkkjtjt-y/>  Create new real-world applications of Microsoft Kinect technology Groupon Challenge: <http://mindsumo.createsend5.com/t/t-l-eijdil-zdkkjtjt-j/>  What is the best way to leverage HTML5 in our mobile apps?
Addepar Challenge: <http://mindsumo.createsend5.com/t/t-l-eijdil-zdkkjtjt-t/>  Can your dev tool boost engineering productivity?

All students need to do to participate is click the Signup button on the top right. Please let me know if you have any questions or are not the right contact for my inquiry.

Best,
Aaron Weiss

[Obligatory Legal Disclaimer] If you prefer to never receive computer science opportunities from MindSumo in the future, you can remove yourself <http://mindsumo.createsend5.com/t/t-u-eijdil-zdkkjtjt-i/>  from our special list and we won't contact you again. :(  <https://createsend5.com/t/t-o-eijdil-zdkkjtjt/o.gif>