[Eecs-news-links] FW: Deadline Approaches: Microsoft On-Campus Rep Jobs Still Available for Students

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Sep 17 10:39:14 PDT 2013

From: Randy Guthrie (RANDY) [mailto:Randy.Guthrie at microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 10:27 AM
Subject: Deadline Approaches: Microsoft On-Campus Rep Jobs Still Available for Students

The Microsoft Student Partner program is soliciting applicants for our on-campus rep positions.  Students with a passion for technology and good people skills are invited to apply for our part-time, on-campus jobs for the 2013-2014 academic year. The position gives participating students direct contact with Microsoft recruiters and technical experts, and gives them a chance to share what they learn with others Interested students can find out more at: http://www.facebook.com/MicrosoftStudentPartnersUS .

Applications are accepted online only at Http://aka.ms/MSPApplication  until close of business September 20, 2014.

I would appreciate your help in forwarding this info to any potentially-interested students.  Please let me know if there is anyone in particular you would like to recommend.

Cheers,

Randy Guthrie, PhD
Microsoft Technology Evangelist [US-West]
Office (Denver) +1 720-528-1660
Mobile +1 303-646-7837
Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/MIS_Laboratory
Twitter: @RandyGuthrie