[Eecs-news-links] New Cambia Position
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Sep 11 17:01:34 PDT 2013
From: Schwartz, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com]
Subject: New Cambia Position
We are currently seeking a new IT Associate. This full-time role is a great fit for a recent Computer Science or Business Information Systems graduate. Please help me to promote this role to anyone you know whose skills are a good match.
This entry-level position participates in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems.
As an IT Associate you may:
* Develop efficient and maintainable program code
* Develop efficient and effective program and system solutions in solving simple business problems
* Provide consulting support for IT and Business partners by researching, identifying and resolving technical programming problems
* Develop simple programs and systems in support of business processes and objectives
* Prepares system test plans, test criteria, and test data
* Develops innovative solutions to problems
* Determine program design and prepares work estimates for development or changes for assigned work
* Prepare program, system, operational and User documentation
* Perform testing and documents the results
* Design and write formal test plans and test specifications to address unit, system and integration testing.
* Execute detailed test procedures, manual or automatic, designed to validate application functional requirements
* Ensure that software requirements are verifiable and quantifiable
* Writes test plans and build test cases with direct involvement from business customers
* Creates and maintains automated test scripts
* Documents defects in a tracking system
* Uses automated testing tools
* Ensure that reliability considerations have been adequately addressed during the development life cycle
* Contributes to efficient and effective program and system solutions in solving light to medium-complex business problems
* Develops light to medium-complex programs and systems in support of software quality assurance processes and objectives
Key qualifications and experience for Software Developer role:
* Academic experience, including development projects, with one or more of the following premium technologies: Java, J2EE, .NET, Unix Infrastructure, Oracle, mobile apps, and/or SQL Server/MySQL
* Work well with business customers and IT partners
* Take direction from others in analyzing and solving program and system issues and problems
* Familiar with core technologies and methodologies used by the team
* Effectively adapt to rapidly changing technologies and methodologies and apply them to technological and/or business needs of limited scope
* Analyze, diagnose and resolve simple programming problems and system coordination issues
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or a related field
Interested candidates should search and apply to job # 712666 online: http://www.cambiahealth.com/careers.
Michelle Schwartz, MPA
College Relations Lead
Cambia Military Community Resource Group Member
Cambia PRIDE Employee Resource Group Member
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3729 bytes
More information about the Eecs-news-links