[Eecs-news-links] FW: New Cambia Internship Opportunity

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Sep 11 11:12:45 PDT 2013

From: Schwartz, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com]
Subject: New Cambia Internship Opportunity

Dear Colleagues,

We have a new full time internship role that is perfect for a recent Computer Science or Business Information Systems graduate. We will be posting this role on the university job boards later today. Please help me promote this opportunity:

Business Analyst Internship
Portland, OR
This full-time temporary position is scheduled to last for six weeks. We are seeking to identify candidates for full-time roles based on this internship experience.

Work for us and let your voice be heard. Join a company that's actively working to transform the health care system. A place where employees are encouraged to speak up and share innovative ideas. A community that passionately rejects the status quo. In this role, an individual will function as a highly skilled technical resource, capable of leading and supporting advancements in company analysis, data management, systems management and overall strategic and tactical decision support for the Provider Operations area.

As a Business Analyst Intern, you will have the opportunity to apply your Computer Science skills to our software systems:
*         Interns are assigned to projects that contribute to Cambia's mission
*         Projects culminate in a short presentation and technical documentation
*         Areas of interest include:
o    Information Retrieval
o    Information Visualization
o    Information Extraction
o    Information Query and Question Answering
o    Software Planning and Control
o    Architecture & Systems
Combine your degree with the following skills:
*         Must be currently enrolled or have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, business information systems or a related degree program within the last eighteen months
*         Experience with Microsoft .NET, Java, C++, or any object-oriented language
*         Candidate must possess a minimum cumulative 3.0 undergraduate grade point average
*         Prior job experience or completion of an internship which required application of your technical skills a plus
*         Must be legally authorized to work in the United States

Interested candidates should search and apply to job # 731526 online: http://www.cambiahealth.com/careers.
Best,
Michelle

Michelle Schwartz, MPA
College Relations Lead
Cambia Military Community Resource Group Member
Cambia PRIDE Employee Resource Group Member
Human Resources
ph. 503-273-4132
fax 503-412-7979
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
http://www.cambiahealth.com/careers

[Cambia.Logo.Horiz.jpg]

Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.