[Eecs-news-links] FW: Problem Solver Position

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Sep 9 12:32:06 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am a recruiter with Epic.  Epic is a national leader in software for healthcare systems.  Each year we receive resumes from students at Oregon State University, and we are very impressed by the caliber of these applicants. It is clear that the professors and staff from your school are doing a wonderful job.

We are currently looking for talented individuals for our Technical Services/Problem Solver positions and would greatly appreciate it if you would forward this opportunity on to any of your students whom you think would be interested.

Problem Solver/Technical Services

If you'd like a career that is both challenging and meaningful, consider Epic. We're a worldwide leader in healthcare software, caring for 49% of Americans.  Chances are we are affecting the life of someone close to you.

As a Problem Solver (Technical Services) at Epic, you will build strong and lasting relationships with your customers and deliver top-notch technical guidance, ensuring they realize their full potential using our software. You'll apply your creativity and problem-solving skills to design unique solutions, from improving efficiency and patient safety to optimizations and software upgrades.

We're currently hiring engineers, math, physics and MIS or related majors for both 2013 and 2014 start dates. If you think you might be a good fit for Epic, apply at http://careers.epic.com/position-197 or send your resume to Gillian at epic.com<mailto:Gillian at epic.com>.

Thank you,

Gillian