[Eecs-news-links] Entry-level Firmware Engineer for breakthrough imaging firm

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Sep 1 13:42:26 PDT 2013

[Current Company Logo]<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/21836?dspporc=&trk=jobtocomp>
Entry-level Firmware Engineer for breakthrough imaging firm

CyberCoders <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/21836?dspporc=&trk=jobtocomp> - Corvallis, OR (Corvallis, Oregon Area)

Job Description
We are a world leading provider of imaging solutions for consumer electronics. medical devices, government, etc. Our products are deployed all over the world and the demand for them continues to grow rapidly.

We have an exciting future ahead us, and right now we have an immediate job opening for an energetic Entry-level Firmware Engineer to join our world class engineering team in Corvallis, OR.

What you need for this position:

- 1-2+ years of embedded systems experience and proficiency in C Code
- BS Degree or higher, in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related
- Experience using version control systems
- Experience in algorithm development
- Hands-on software development tools experience
- Hands-on experience with microcontrollers
- Experience w/ 6811 preferred
- Experience with Linux preferred
- Interest in learning digital design preferred

What you'll be doing:

- Designing, implementing and testing of new real-time embedded imaging products
- Working with the digital IC design team to create a complete design

What's in it for you:

- Chance to help change the future of imaging!
- Competitive Pay D.O.E
- Great Benefits

So, if you are an Entry-level Firmware Engineer with some experience, please apply!

Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:

Email your resume in Word to:

Brandon.Brooks at CyberCoders.com
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BB1-FW-OR -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***

Brandon Brooks - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders

CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Additional Information
Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry level
Employer Job ID: BB1-FW-OR