[Eecs-news-links] Openings at Tektronix

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Oct 23 10:42:51 PDT 2013

[cid:image010.jpg at 01CECFDC.9EB57550]<http://www.tek.com/>          [Keithley Logo (2)]          [Danaher logo]

Entry Level & Internship Openings - 2014

As a world leader in test, measurement and monitoring, Tektronix is one of the principal players in enabling the coming together of computers and communications. Almost every time you and technologies populate the design centers, laboratories and communications networks of view a Web site, click a mouse, make a cell phone call, or turn on a TV, you touch the work of Tektronix. Our products virtually every global leader engaged in pushing the envelope of information technology. In the process, we draw upon a 60-plus year heritage of technical expertise and innovation.

At our headquarters located in Beaverton, Oregon, we offer the following positions:

Entry Level Full-Time:
TEK004110

Entry Level - Marketing Professional

TEK004112

Entry Level - Software Design Engineer

TEK004161

Entry Level - Inside Account Professional (Sales)

TEK004164

Entry Level - Inside Account Professional (Sales)

TEK004167

Entry Level - Inside Account Professional (Sales)

TEK004171

Entry Level - R&D HW Engineer (Santa Clara, CA)

TEK004177

Entry Level - Operations Analyst

TEK004178

Entry Level - Applications Engineer

TEK004179

Entry Level - RF Manufacturing Engineer

TEK004180

Entry Level - Buyer

TEK004181

Entry Level - Engineering Buyer - New Product Introduction

TEK004195

Entry Level - Tax Analyst

TEK004218

Entry Level - Hardware/Software Engineer

TEK004219

Entry Level - Finance and Accounting Analyst

TEK004279

Entry Level - Software Engineer

TEK004282

Entry Level - Product Manager - Video Instruments

TEK004283

Entry Level - Quality Engineer

TEK004285

Entry Level - Software Engineer

TEK004307

Entry Level - Software Engineer - Digital Signal Processing (DSP)

Internships (during 2014 summer - for 12 weeks):
TEK004321

Finance & Accounting - MBA Internship

TEK004322

Finance & Accounting - MBA Internship

All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background / criminal check. Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer.  Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.

How to apply:

  1.  Apply online by visiting www.tek.com/careers<http://www.tek.com/careers> and create an on-line profile.
  2.  To view positions, type in the keywords "entry level" or reference the job code "TEKXXXXXX".

[cid:image014.png at 01CECFDC.9EB57550]