[Eecs-news-links] FW: Positions with Samaritan Health Plans

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Oct 21 16:43:42 PDT 2013

<snip>

From: Dotha Canning [mailto:DCanning at samhealth.org]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 4:13 PM
Subject: Positions with Samaritan Health Plans

We have an opening here at Samaritan Health Plan Operations that may be of interest to your CS alumni.  This position, a Senior Report Development Analyst, is a wonderful opportunity for graduates with experience in data retrieval, relational databases and the use of interface engines such as Crystal Reports.

We are looking for candidates who also have health care or health plan experience.  If you know of anyone who is interested please ask them to apply on line at:

http://www.samhealth.org/employment/employmentopportunities/openings/Pages/default.aspx

Samaritan Health Services will be at the Career Fair on Wednesday, October 23, and we would be happy to answer questions at that time.

Thank you for your assistance in sharing this great opportunity in Corvallis!

Regards,

Dotha Canning
Director of Health Information
Samaritan Health Plan Operations