[Eecs-news-links] Openings @ Tektronix (Beaverton, OR)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Nov 11 09:51:50 PST 2013

As a world leader in test, measurement and monitoring, Tektronix is one of the principal players in enabling the coming together of computers and communications. Almost every time you and technologies populate the design centers, laboratories and communications networks of view a Web site, click a mouse, make a cell phone call, or turn on a TV, you touch the work of Tektronix. Our products virtually every global leader engaged in pushing the envelope of information technology. In the process, we draw upon a 60-plus year heritage of technical expertise and innovation.

At our headquarters located in Beaverton, Oregon, we offer the following positions:
TEK004112 Entry Level - Software Design Engineer
TEK004171 Entry Level - R&D HW Engineer (Santa Clara, CA)
TEK004178 Entry Level - Applications Engineer
TEK004218 Entry Level - Hardware/Software Engineer
TEK004279 Entry Level - Software Engineer
TEK004282 Entry Level - Product Manager - Video Instruments
TEK004283 Entry Level - Quality Engineer
TEK004285 Entry Level - Software Engineer
TEK004307 Entry Level - Software Engineer - Digital Signal Processing (DSP)

All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background / criminal check. Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.

How to apply:
Apply online by visiting www.tek.com/careers and create an on-line profile.
To view positions, type in the keywords "entry level" or reference the job code "TEKXXXXXX".