[Eecs-news-links] Instructors for Precollege TAG Programs

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Fri Nov 1 11:04:29 PDT 2013

From: Galyean, Cheryl
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 10:55 AM
To: Sumida, Gale
Subject: Item for Newsletter from Precollege TAG Programs

Margaret Burnet suggested I get in touch with you to include the following item into your weekly newsletter:

Dynamic instructors wanted for Precollege TAG Programs' upcoming Winter Wonderings 2014 (WW 2014) that services talented and gifted (TAG) participants in grades 3-4 and 5-6.
Various classes such as programming, how computers work (dismantling the machines), and Alice have been popular with our TAG kids in the past.  We wish to offer at least one computer class for WW 2014, but would welcome more.

 We pay a stipend of $350 for a course covering six Saturdays in 2014 (Jan. 25; Feb. 1, 8, 22; Mar. 1, 8) with a minimum enrollment of 10 students; each class is 80 minutes.  For more information visit our general website at: http://oregonstate.edu/precollege/winter/
or our site for instructors at: http://oregonstate.edu/precollege/winter/instructors

Contact: Cheryl Galyean, Cheryl.galyean at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Cheryl.galyean at oregonstate.edu>, 541-737-1289

Thank you for your time!

Regards,