[Eecs-news-links] Java programmer needed

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Fri Nov 1 10:00:18 PDT 2013

Java programmer needed
I'm looking for an expert in java programming (undergrad, grad student, other?) to help refine a large existing simulation program that has memory problems.  I inherited the program and have been modifying it, but I have no training in java.  I'm mostly looking for someone who can solve the memory problem, but other advice on reducing run time and documenting program flow would also be helpful.  References that can vouch for your programming skills are required.
Contact
Glenn Howe, Department of Forest Ecosystems and Society
541-737-9001 (leave a voice message)
Glenn.howe at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Glenn.howe at oregonstate.edu>