[Eecs-news-links] FW: Looking for a summer job on campus?
gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Fri May 31 15:23:06 PDT 2013
From: Brown, Rita
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 3:15 PM
To: Sumida, Gale
Subject: Looking for a summer job on campus?
Thank you, Gale, for passing this on to your students and for posting it in your weekly newsletter. -Rita
Looking for a summer job on campus?
Student Information Technology Position: Web design/creation
The College of Engineering Office of the Dean is seeking to fill a student information technology position. This person will create two web sites utilizing the content management system, Drupal. This position will begin and end during summer, 2013. This is a 40 hour/week position; however, if a candidate is highly qualified but available fewer than 40 hours/week, he/she may still be considered for this position.
Required Technical Skills
* Web Technologies: HTML & Adobe Photoshop
* Content Management Systems: Drupal*
*If a candidate has no previous Drupal experience but has excellent qualifications, he/she may be considered for the position but must complete Drupal training through Central Web Services as soon as possible after starting this position.
* Must be detail oriented, reliable, and have the ability to work both in a team environment and alone with minimal direction and supervision.
* Ability to communicate ideas to enhance the usability of the website.
Required Previous Work Experiences
* Extensive experience and knowledge with hand-coded HTML
* Familiarity with content management systems like Drupal
* Ability to communicate ideas to enhance the usability of the website
* Experience in website maintenance tasks such as adding new pages, updating existing pages with new images and content, etc.
* Experience in editing/enhancing photos
To apply for this position, please submit a resume with a cover letter detailing how you meet the qualifications of this position. Also, please include hours you would be able to work during summer 2013. Address your email with this information to Rita.Brown at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Rita.Brown at oregonstate.edu>.
If you have questions regarding this position, please call Rita at 541-737-6523.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links