[Eecs-news-links] Intel Internship for MS or PhD

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu May 30 17:51:22 PDT 2013

From: Al-Khaledy, Noury [mailto:noury.al-khaledy at intel.com]
CC:  Vandecoevering, Brian J [brian.j.vandecoevering at intel.com<mailto:brian.j.vandecoevering at intel.com>]
Subject: RE: I have opportunities for 3 students

<snip>
I have 3 student openings for 3 month assignments at our Intel Jones Farm facility in Oregon, details below.  I know we are really late in the process but I still wanted to reach out to you before going wide, in looking to fill these opening.  Brian is the hiring manager so please copy him and myself on any clarification questions you may have.

Thanks in advance

Noury

Requirements

*         Bachelor's degree in software engineering or equivalent.  Must be working towards masters or PHD.

*         C++, C or C# programing knowledge

*         Understanding of Linux and Virtualization operating systems

*         Knowledge of servers and server monitoring preferred

Candidate will develop server hardware monitoring utilities for a large number of distributed servers.  Utilities will collect server logs and determine hardware health and send back to network operations center.