[Eecs-news-links] TECHNICAL SUPPORT / IT ADMINISTRATION

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu May 30 17:45:12 PDT 2013

INSIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT / IT ADMINISTRATION

Accepting Resumes for the following positions:

  *   Fulltime - Technical Support for electronic security alarm, fire alarm, video surveillance, and access control

Do you have out-of-state security alarm experience but no Oregon LEA license?

We are excited to offer a position to a well-qualified individual who is a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude!

We are seeking a qualified technical individual capable of programming, testing, and troubleshooting low voltage systems including: security alarm, fire alarm, access control, and video surveillance.  IT skills are required for this position as you will be working with client networks performing port forwarding and other required network duties.

You will be interacting with field technicians as well as current customers on a daily basis, providing technical assistance via the phone and/or in person.  As the IT administrator you will also provide daily support as needed to our internal IT network, including hardware and software covering approximately 30 PC's and 5-8 servers.

This is an opportunity to be part of a growing company.  We are a company who sets itself apart from the competition with quality and integrity.

Hourly Wage + Company Vehicle + 5% 401K match + Medical + Vacation

Requirements:

  *   Considerable IT Network Knowledge
  *   Thorough understanding of IT hardware and software
  *   Clean criminal record
  *   A professional appearance and attitude
  *   Able to supply employment references upon request
  *   Prior alarm experience a plus!

Please email resume with subject of email, "IT".

From: Jesse Foglio [mailto:jessef at fr-inc.com]

I want to reach out to you and see if you can help me as we are looking to hire a position in the IT technical field.  This individual's duties will be two fold as they will be an alarm panel programmer and also serve as our IT director.  I have attached a job scope and was hoping you could assist me with getting some resumes and/or setting up for interviews.  Thank you.

Respectfully,

Jesse Foglio, Systems Manager
First Response(tm) Systems "A Higher Standard"
Providing Security Solutions since 1996
<snip> www.fr-inc.com<http://www.fr-inc.com/>