[Eecs-news-links] FW: Startup Company - Interns needed

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Tue May 28 10:24:07 PDT 2013

From: Wall, Brian
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:02 AM
To: Franklin, Colisse
Cc: Fiez, Terri
Subject: Startup Company - Interns needed

Colisse,

An OSU grad, Richard Burright started a new company and is looking for interns. Rich was employee number 3 at Hotmail and went through the acquisition to Microsoft back in the late 1990's. I had lunch with him last week and he asked if I could help him find a few interns. After a few emails, we landed on the attached position description. Let me know who best to connect him to for this within EECS.

Thanks!

Brian