[Eecs-news-links] Business Analytics Signature Solution Developer @ IBM

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu May 2 15:38:52 PDT 2013

Business Analytics Signature Solution Developer

The Business Analytics team is working to deliver new Business Analytics solutions that provide unparalleled value to our clients by leveraging our assets and expertise to drive organic growth for IBM. To harness this opportunity the Analytics Solutions team is established as part of Business Analytics Growth Initiatives. This team will be focused on driving future organic growth through developing solutions focused on driving business outcomes for our clients, providing best practices and content accelerators through GBS, Lab Services and other delivery vehicles.

We are looking for Software Solution Developer who will be responsible for the design and delivery of blueprints, Signature Solutions, and application assets for on premise, cloud and appliance based offerings.

The successful candidate will have excellent critical thinking skills, a deep understanding of software solution design principles, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for solving business problems.

* Positions are for the Dublin, OH lab. Prospective applicants should either reside in the Columbus area or be willing to relocate.

Applicants can also directly apply via http://www.ibm.com/careers and search for job id SWG-0540726.

Minimum GPA 3.0
Seeking Bachelor's and Master's students.
This is a paid 40 hour a week position.
If interested, please email resume to apang at us.ibm.com