[Eecs-news-links] Intern - Inkjet Product Engineer @ HP

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Mar 29 10:45:00 PDT 2013

For more info see:
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=5241006&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_premjb-ttl-cn&ut=3bYoUrNXBL1RI1

Intern - Inkjet Product Engineer
Hewlett-Packard <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/1025?dspporc=&trk=jobtocomp> - Corvallis, OR (Corvallis, Oregon Area)
Job Description
HP is the leader in Inkjet Technology. In the Printing and Technology Development (PTD) organization, we invent, develop, and bring to market new Silicon-based technologies and capabilities, and integrate these technologies into printing systems.

PTD is looking for a talented intern, studying electrical engineering or related field. This intern will work within the Inkjet Product Engineering team to help develop and characterize new Electrical and MEMS devices.
QUALIFICATIONS:
* Working towards a BS, MS, and PhD in Electrical Engineering or related field.
* Working knowledge of analog and digital devices and circuits.
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
Company Description
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.

No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Additional Information
Type: Full-time
Experience Entry level
Functions: Product Management, Marketing
Industries: Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
Employer Job ID: 1119469
Job ID: 5241006

  *   Apply on Company Website <http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?externalApply=&jobId=5241006&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhp%2Etaleo%2Enet%2Fcareersection%2F2%2Fjobdetail%2Eftl%3Fjob%3D1119469%26src%3DPilotLI&urlhash=fT0P>