[Eecs-news-links] Thin Film Material Development intern @ HP (Corvallis, OR)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Mar 28 17:20:25 PDT 2013

For more info visit:
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=5099214&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_premjb-ttl-cn&ut=0PJzAEd_us0RI1
Thin Film Material Development intern

Hewlett-Packard <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/1025?dspporc=&trk=jobtocomp> - Corvallis, OR (Corvallis, Oregon Area)

Job Description

This position will be focused on the evaluation of device reliability for different thin film materials. The candidate must have excellent teamwork and communication skills, be familiar with design of experiments, have experience with basic project planning, and have the aptitude to learn quickly in a rapidly moving R&D environment. Knowledge of electrical device testing and thin film deposition processes will be useful.

QUALIFICATIONS:

Have a BS in Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Materials Science and be studying for an advanced degree in a related area.

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Experience designing experiments

Basic project planning

Company Description
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.

No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Additional Information
Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry level
Functions: Engineering
Industries: Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
Employer Job ID: 1117724
Job ID: 5099214

  *   Apply on Company Website <http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?externalApply=&jobId=5099214&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhp%2Etaleo%2Enet%2Fcareersection%2F2%2Fjobdetail%2Eftl%3Fjob%3D1117724%26src%3DPilotLI&urlhash=RvYA>