[Eecs-news-links] FW: Candidate For Entry Level Developer

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Mar 26 11:05:10 PDT 2013

From: Case Escher <case at tpgrp.com<mailto:case at tpgrp.com>>
To: "cjensen at eecs.oregonstate.edu<mailto:cjensen at eecs.oregonstate.edu>" <cjensen at eecs.oregonstate.edu<mailto:cjensen at eecs.oregonstate.edu>>
Cc: Tim Anderson <tim at tpgrp.com<mailto:tim at tpgrp.com>>
Subject: Candidate For Entry Level Developer
Hey Carlos-

Here’s the job description we have floating around.  We’re flexible on the experience but this gives you an idea of what we’re looking for.  Someone who knows their way around .net, asp, Java, C#, and SQL.

Let Tim and I know if you have anybody you think we should talk to.

Thanks again!

-Case
CASE ESCHER | Director, TPG Analytics | The Partners Group | 11740 SW 68th Parkway, Ste. 200 | Portland, OR 97223 | Ph: 503.726.5732 | Fax: 503.726.5733 | www.tpgrp.com<http://www.tpgrp.com/>|

Programmer ASP/.NET/C# (Portland Oregon)
The Partners Group, a top 100 company to work for, is hiring for a position on our IT and Analytics team in our Portland office. This position provides development work for the internal IT group around the SageCRM system and working with our Analytics team in developing .NET solutions.

Responsibilities:
• Assist the Director of IT with development of the SageCRM System
• Assist the Director of Analytics with development of product solutions
• Maintain documentation of programming solutions and previous programming projects
• Advise/Design/Lead Programming projects

Job Requirements
• Mature and business orientated personality
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
• Passion for Programming

Technical Requirements
• Familiar with Object-oriented development & design patterns
• Familiar with relational database design, architecture, and development
• Proficient with Visual Studio 2010
• Experience with ASP 3/ASP.net<http://ASP.net> (minimum 2 years)
• Experience with SQL (minimum 2 years) (SQLServer/T-SQL)
• Strong Javascript/XML/HTML/CSS
• Ability to troubleshoot performance, capacity, and scalability issues.

Desired Experience:
• Cognos
• SageCRM
• Agile and Scrum experience preferred
• Experience with Test-Driven Development'
• Systems Analysis
• Business Analysis