[Eecs-news-links] FW: Candidate For Entry Level Developer
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Mar 26 11:05:10 PDT 2013
From: Case Escher <case at tpgrp.com<mailto:case at tpgrp.com>>
To: "cjensen at eecs.oregonstate.edu<mailto:cjensen at eecs.oregonstate.edu>" <cjensen at eecs.oregonstate.edu<mailto:cjensen at eecs.oregonstate.edu>>
Cc: Tim Anderson <tim at tpgrp.com<mailto:tim at tpgrp.com>>
Subject: Candidate For Entry Level Developer
Here’s the job description we have floating around. We’re flexible on the experience but this gives you an idea of what we’re looking for. Someone who knows their way around .net, asp, Java, C#, and SQL.
Let Tim and I know if you have anybody you think we should talk to.
CASE ESCHER | Director, TPG Analytics | The Partners Group | 11740 SW 68th Parkway, Ste. 200 | Portland, OR 97223 | Ph: 503.726.5732 | Fax: 503.726.5733 | www.tpgrp.com<http://www.tpgrp.com/>|
Programmer ASP/.NET/C# (Portland Oregon)
The Partners Group, a top 100 company to work for, is hiring for a position on our IT and Analytics team in our Portland office. This position provides development work for the internal IT group around the SageCRM system and working with our Analytics team in developing .NET solutions.
• Assist the Director of IT with development of the SageCRM System
• Assist the Director of Analytics with development of product solutions
• Maintain documentation of programming solutions and previous programming projects
• Advise/Design/Lead Programming projects
• Mature and business orientated personality
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
• Passion for Programming
• Familiar with Object-oriented development & design patterns
• Familiar with relational database design, architecture, and development
• Proficient with Visual Studio 2010
• Experience with ASP 3/ASP.net<http://ASP.net> (minimum 2 years)
• Experience with SQL (minimum 2 years) (SQLServer/T-SQL)
• Ability to troubleshoot performance, capacity, and scalability issues.
• Agile and Scrum experience preferred
• Experience with Test-Driven Development'
• Systems Analysis
• Business Analysis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links