[Eecs-news-links] R&D Summer Intern @ HP
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Mar 14 17:31:20 PDT 2013
For more info, see
R&D Summer Intern
Hewlett-Packard <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/1025?dspporc=&trk=jobtocomp> - Corvallis, OR (Corvallis, Oregon Area)
This is a summer internship opportunity in Corvallis, OR. This position will support the development of MEMS processes used for inkjet technologies in one of several process technologies. These include deposition, etch (including various deep silicon etch methods), laser micromachining, photolithography, wafer bonding, and polymer fluidic structures.
Education and Experience Required:
* Currently pursuing or holding a Bachelor's (undergraduate) degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering, math, physics, etc.)
* A minimum of 2-3 years completed in an undergraduate program
* A minimum GPA of 3.0
* HP may not sponsor individuals for immigration benefits in this position
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
* Strong written and spoken communication skills
* Demonstrated working knowledge of engineering fundamentals
* Strong analytical skills and effective problem solving ability
* Ability to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills in a large, diverse environment
* Resourceful, creative and flexible
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Posted: March 1, 2013
Experience: Entry level
Industries: Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
Employer Job ID: 1113788
Job ID: 5000771
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links