[Eecs-news-links] R&D Engineering Intern @ HP

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Mar 10 11:07:50 PDT 2013

See also:
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=5058132&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_premjb-ttl-cn&ut=1OpCZN5rjUD5E1
R&D Engineering Intern
HP <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/1025?dspporc=&trk=jobtocomp> - Corvallis, OR (Corvallis, Oregon Area)
Job Description
Primary Responsibilities:
Perform thorough characterization of bulk lead-free piezoceramics: BZT-BNT-BKT, BMgT-BNT-BKT, BNiT-BNT-BKT, BMgT-BNT, BNiT-BNT, BMgT-BKT, BNiT-BKT using AixACCT tools.
Characterize thin-film lead-free piezoceramics prepared at OSU.
Develop approach for testing piezoceramics without bottom electrode.
Characterize thin-film PZT and lead-free piezoceramics deposited on alternative substrates prepared at OSU.
Communicates, reports, archives results.
QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in Chem E., Physics, ME, EE or Chemistry
Fundamental knowledge in piezo ceramics and their characterization
Ability to work effectively with the team and with other team
Good problem solving skills
Company Description
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.

No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Additional Information
Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry level
Functions: Engineering
Industries: Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
Employer Job ID: 1114453
Job ID: 5058132